If your kid has severe allergies like my Superkiddo, or if you are looking for a delectable confection to add to your vegan diet, you will love this easy, allergy-friendly baking adventure!
2 cups flour
3/4 cups sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3/4 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup water
1/4 cup applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease doughnut pans (I use mini donut pans, but you could also uses a regular size).
4. Stir wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the well of the dry ingredients, and mix.
5. Mix until you get a smooth consistency, adding water as needed. The batter will be thick, but should pour easily.
6. Fill the donut pan with about 3/4 full in each donut cup.
7. Allow pan to cool 5-10 minutes before attempting to remove the donuts.
1. Add all ingredients to a glass bowl
2. Fill a sauce pan with enough water to surround the glass bowl, but not seep over the sides, when the bowl is placed into the pan.
3. Bring the water to a boil.
4. Using a whisk, stir constantly, until all of the ingredients are mixed, melted, and smooth.
5. Carefully dip the donuts into the glaze.
Try to save a few for your family, and friends to enjoy!